HSA-6163 Planning and Marketing in Health Services Administration: Assignment 2
Student PowerPoint Presentation: Chapters 3 and 4
Objectives: The presentation assignment has several goals. It requires students to apply concepts from Marketing, dealing with demanding patients and creating office videos in Healthcare Institutions. The process of create a video will allow students to practice close the advantages, potential subject of the video for the office and choosing specific topics to take the opportunity to educate, a skill they will be using as Healthcare Administrator. In addition, presenters learn as they teach others and contribute multiple critical perspectives to class discussion.
Format and Guidelines: The student will create a Power Point Presentation from Chapters 3 and 4 of the Textbook related to Week 2 (Choose your desire topic form these chapters). The Presentation should have a minimum of 12 slides, including Title Page, Introduction, Conclusion, and References.
The student must use other textbooks, research papers, and articles as references (minimum 3).
|EACH PAPER SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:|
1. Title Page: Topic Name, Student Name
2. Introduction: Provide a brief synopsis of the meaning (not a description) of the topic you choose, in your own words
3. Content Body: Progress your theme, provide Material, illustrations and Diagram to explain, describe and clarify the Topic you choose.
4. Conclusion: Briefly summarize your thoughts & conclusion to your critique of the articles and Chapter you read.
5. References: The student must use other textbooks, research papers, and articles as references (minimum 3).
HSA-6163 Planning and Marketing in Health Services Administration: Assignment Week 2
Student PowerPoint Presentation: Chapter 9 to 16
Student Name __________________________________ Date_____________________
|Category||Possible Points||Actual Points|
|Presentation style and content.||3|
|Distributed bibliography w/ 3 additional readings||2|
|Inclusion of diversity content Pictures, Graphic, etc.||2|
|Length: Minimum 12 slides||1|