Supply Chain Management (100 points)
Visit the websites of three Middle Eastern companies like Al Baik, Almarai, and Emirates Airlines or any others of your choosing. Identify information on the companies’ supply chain management activities.
Address the following requirements:
· Identify your selected companies in no more than three paragraphs.
· In the remaining pages, break down information you find on purchasing issues, supplier issues, logistics, information systems, quality, and customer service to compare and contrast the supply chains of your selected companies.
· In your final one or two paragraphs, suggest improvements for each company based on your comparison to the other two.
· Your essay is required to be four to five pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
· Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Use the Saudi Digital Library to find your resources.
· Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and follow APA style guidelines.
· It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into Turnitin prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.