· Read the Week 5 Lesson .
· Read the articles below:
· Teens, Sleep, and Technology
· Agarwal, A. K., Verma, A., Agarwal, M., & Singh, S. K. (2020). Adolescents sleep quality and internet addiction . Pediatric Oncall Journal, 17(4), 116–120. https://doi.org/10.7199/ped.oncall.2020.49
· Watch the Research as Conversation: Information Literacy (Links to an external site.) video.
· Briefly summarize the main topic of the article you selected.
· Explain how two experts besides the authors have contributed to the conversation in the article you selected. Tip: check the references and in-text citations to identify experts.
· Provide APA Style-formatted in-text citations for any information from the article you use to support your response.
· Describe how you could contribute to this conversation from an academic, professional, or personal perspective.
· Discuss why it is important that, as a student and scholar, you understand that scholarship is an ongoing conversation.
Your initial post should be a minimum of 250 words